Grab Driver Malaysia Online Registration
Now you can register as Grab Driver for free and start your registration process in 24-hours (Monday – Friday)
- Free RM20 Credit.
- Part Time & Full Time.
- WhatsApp Driver Group (BM/English, Ladies Only, Mandarin Only).
- Grab Kiosk/Grab GDC Verification NOT Required. (NEW)
- PSV With Grab RM80 (Limited Slot)
What is GrabCar?
GrabCar gives you the flexibility to drive when you want. Just switch on the Grab app and your private vehicle will be connected to riders who request a ride. It’s a simple and extremely flexible way to boost your income.
Why Drive GrabCar?
Increase your income with GrabShare by earning two fares in a single trip!
Choose when, and how long to work. Drive smart to maximise earnings with minimal time commitment.
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
Meet new people and build new contacts while boosting your income!
Enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards through our GrabAllStars Rewards Programme.
What Do Our Drivers Have To Say?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQ)
GrabCar Driver Requirements:
- Malaysian Citizen (Blue MyKad Only)
- Minimum age of 21 years old and above
- 4-doors car manufactured year 2012 and above.
- Full Driving License D/DA (P/L NOT accepted)
There are different types of services on Grab to cater to every passengers’ needs. Each service has its own set of fares as well as requirements to be on that service type; such as the car model, driver’s performance, etc.
Rejected Car Models
- Perodua Kelisa
- Perodua Viva
- Perodua Kancil
- Perodua Kembara
- Perodua Kenari
- Inokom Atos (Old model 2007-2010)
- Inokom Matrix
- Renault Kangoo
- Proton Wira
- Proton Iswara
- Proton Gen 2
- Proton Savvy
- Proton Satria Neo (2 Doors)
- Proton Waja (Only rejected in Sabah)
- Kia Spectra/Naza Spectra
- Kia Sutera/Naza Sutera
- Kia Picanto/Naza Picanto(Old model 2007-2010)
- Honda CR-Z (2 Doors)
- Hyundai Getz (Old model 2007-2010)
- Hyundai i10 (Old model 2007-2010)
- Chevrolet Aveo (Old model 2007-2010)
- Changan Era CM8
- 2 Doors Vehicles
- Taxi vehicles / Personal Advertised vehicles
*If your car model is NOT listed in this Rejected Cars List, it means it is currently accepted in Grab.
**Vehicles manufactured in 2011 – 2020 will be accepted until further notice from the relevant parties. Existing driver-partners may continue with their current registered vehicles until further notice as well.
The addition or removal of car model is subjected to Grab’s discretion. All decisions made by Grab are final and binding.
Grab operates 24-hour 7-days a week. Driver able to be online and drive at anytime based on their own schedule.
Refer to your registration admin for more information.
On average, driver able to generate RM20-40 per hour depends on the demand.
It is totally up to the driver how much they want to generate for the week.
After you have successfully registered via this page registration form. You will be added to respective WhatsApp group. You will also receive free RM20 start-up credit, refer to your admin’s instruction.
WhatsApp Group Available:
- Ladies Only
- Mandarin-Language Specific Group
- Mandarin-Language Specific Group
12th October 2019 onwards, all e-hailing drivers are required to have PSV License (Public Service Vehicle) – Teksi/Kereta Sewa/E-hailing.
Every vehicles registered for Grab and other e-hailing purposes must have E-Hailing Insurance and EVP (E-Hailing Vehicle Permit)
After you have submitted via the registration form in this website, our admin will assist you on your PSV license and Grab EVP application.
Yes you can. GrabCar drivers are allowed to operate with cars not under their ownership with the terms below:
- The GrabCar driver’s name must be stated inside the insurance covernote.
- Insurance Covernote is covered under ALL DRIVER/ANY AUTHORISED DRIVER/AUTHORISED DRIVER
WhatsApp Admin (60163168357) for further instructions.
If you have driven for GrabCar/Grab Food/ Grab Bike/Grab Express/ Grab Taxi before.
You DO NOT have to register again. Call Existing Driver Support 1300-80-6688 to appeal/reactivate your account.
Due to EVP (E-Hailing Vehicle Permit) complications, currently we are only able to process drivers registered with their own personal/private car.
We do not provide car rental services.